Holidays are an intense period for Web-to-store activity. Two factors have a positive impact on Web-to-store traffic.
- Consumers are on holiday, so they have more time to go to points of sale. Whether it is in a shop or a restaurant, they will go out and enjoy their free time.
- They are often outside of their comfort zone, which means they know less about where they are and will search more about their environment on their smartphones.
This is a perfect moment for you to launch local digital advertising campaigns.
Here are five ideas that will allow you to launch them:
- Identify the products or services searched for by tourists and create geo-targeted Google AdWords campaigns.
- Identify your consumers and re-target them on vacation spots through a geo-targeted campaign on Facebook.
- Create a ‘look-a-like’ audience of your consumers and reach the ones that resemble them within the scope of a geo-targeted campaign on Facebook.
- Advertise in ‘nomadic’ tools. Waze could be a good one, as it also suggests notoriety and activation campaigns could be a good one, as it also suggests notoriety and activation campaigns.
- To gain local notoriety, carry out geo-targeted campaigns on national or regional media sites using real-time bidding or Proxistore.
Regardless of what you decide, don’t forget to take into account these two tips:
- Properly identify your digital catchment area in order to reach people who will really make the effort to visit your shop.
- Properly define the advertising hours of your local digital advertisements in order to not lose any activation outside your opening hours.
Feel free to contact us!